What is CDAP ?
The Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is a government-sponsored initiative offering a total of $4 billion to help small to medium-sized businesses adopt new digital technologies to boost their growth and competitiveness. Businesses can receive up to $15,000 to retain a Digital advisor and help with the costs of coming online.
Eligibility for CDAP Grant
1. Incorporated at the national or provincial level;
or be a Canadian resident sole proprietor.
2. Privately-owned for-profit entity with 1- 499 full-time
3. At least $500,000 and not more than $100 million in revenue in one
(1) of the past three (3) tax years.
Applying for Funding
Benefit of working with a CDAP Approved Digital Advisor
Digital transofrmation is not a destination but a journey
Our job, as approved digital Advisors for CDAP, is to help you get there by optimum utilization of Boost your business technology grant. Reach your investing goals with our portfolio planning tools and insights.
15K Grant From CDAP
We assist you in making the most of your CDAP grant. Let's talk about how we can help you!?
Render our Services
Request a digital advisor session for in-depth consulting tailored just for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I Apply?
2. Do I qualify for CDAP Boost your business technology grant?
The Government of Canada has outlined four mandatory criteria for eligible applicants:
- Incorporated at the national or provincial level; or be a Canadian resident sole proprietor.
- Privately-owned for-profit entity
- Maximum 499 full time equivalent employees
- At least $500,000 and not more than $100 million in revenue in one (1) of the past three (3) tax years.
3. How do I access Funds?
The Government of Canada will reimburse you for up to 90 percent of eligible expenses, up to $15,000. Once your digital advisor has completed work on your digital adoption plan you will submit the relevant invoices to receive your grant payment.
4. Who will work with me on digital adoption program?
Our dedicated team of transformation advisors works with SMBs large and small to develop, and deploy a transformation plan that best meets their business objectives. The digital consultant will be your primary point of contact as we successfully redesign how you engage with your customers by creating value-based content and interactive experiences that enable customer engagement, lead conversion, customer retention and brand awareness.
5. Will Apexbit implement my digital adoption plan?
We will provide you with a comprehensive roadmap through a digital adoption plan, including timelines, budgets, and a cost benefit analysis of relevant platforms and strategies. This would be the end of our engagement from a Canada Digital Adoption Program perspective. However, it is merely the beginning of your overall transformation journey.
We look forward to taking next steps including focusing on the implementation of your digital strategy and leveraging the services of the best IT resources to get the job done. Our team will be there throughout this process, giving you ample opportunity to learn from our experience in transforming companies across industries.
6. Can Apexbit apply funding on my behalf?
You must apply for the grant directly. However, during this hands-on process, our expert team will review your application, provide feedback to maximize your likelihood of success
7. I am not sure on evaluating my assessment, can Apexbit help?
We understand that it might be difficult for you to answer a few questions from a digital technology perspective . Our ApexBit digital advisor will definitely be available to guide you through the assessment and clarify any sections that you may struggle with.